7/12/10

te amo españa



spain won the world cup. whats new, spain dominates in all sports, we got basketball, tennis, and race cars. i wish i was there right now, those spaniards really know how to have a good time. i was looking through some pictures of last years summer in barcelona and it kills me knowing i would be there right now but instead im dealing with this bull crap scholarship program. i find it ridiculous that its summer and here i am waking up early for classes and staying up till late for homework. i miss everyone so much, coming down for the weekends isnt enough to see all my loved ones

on the bright side, i only have two weeks left and i will be set free and off to start my photo intern at seventeen magazine, maybe enjoy a few good concerts here and there *cough* sonic youth *cough* the dead weathers, oh and fly off to barcelona with mimi for a bit. too good. i got my schedule for my fall semester already and it is looking toooo nice, my earliest class is at 9:30 am, no more waking up at 6:30 am for me



2 comments: