6/14/10

its coming

the thought of going away for college still hasnt hit me yet. im starting my summer college program in only 6 days and will only be able to see my friends during the weekend. i had so many plans on my list i wanted to do such as go camping, go to six flags, the beach, or cliff jumping at jersey. the beach might be happening tomorrow so im hyped about that! im a little scared, pretty fucking scared of what is coming for me. i dont want to leave this city and i dont want to lose any of my friends, its frustrating knowing you want to share your thoughts with someone and nothing comes out of your mouth. i can also tell my mother is little by little feeling more and more sad that im leaving her, nothing can beat that amazing home cooking and her overall amazingness as a mother. thank god the college is only and hour away in train in case i ever get homesick. i saw cocorosie perform friday night with my girl jojo, it was so psychedelic man haha. this weekend was so mellow, i didnt have a single beer but i rather enjoyed it more without the beer, i think ill keep it that way for now...helps me stay focused

1 comment:

  1. going away to college, even being just an two hours away from home
    was super hard for me, so I can totally relate
    i miss my mom everyday,
    but soon college (sort of) starts feeling like home, minus good food :]
    my best advice is to make your dorm as pretty & homey as possible

    ReplyDelete