6/5/10

graduation 2010


success!
best graduation card

so i just got back from my graduation. im not going to lie, i believe one or two tears came down my cheeks, just the thought that im finally over high school got me a little sad. ive gone through so much these four years both good and bad. my school and the girls were whatever but what got me all sentimental and shiet was realizing what ive achieved these four years, all thanks to my mom and bob, i dont know what i would've done without them. i am now off to soho with my grandparents that came all the way from cali to see me graduate, then enjoy a nice dinner and some more cards and crying. anyways tonight i am most definitely celebrating this graduation and taking it to another level with maybe some becks


No comments:

Post a Comment