1/12/10

xano armenter



damn now i know what to get you for your birthday











i took some pictures of my dad's studio and work the night before leaving back to new york. i took them with my phone because my camera was already packed in my suitcase, but yeah the quality is a little shitty. i know it's kinda late, but thought it would be nice to dedicate this to my dad because he is currently showing his work at a gallery in barcelona and about to come out with a new book, wish you luck dad. love you and miss you


3 comments:

  1. always interesting to look at what catches your eye, luv u baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha damn you're dad peeps the blog? he is nice at it! got some cool shit in there for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. uy papi por dios que verguenza! pero yo a ti te quiero también.

    hahaha!
    thanks yaje

    ReplyDelete