1/25/10

pluja

today is raining like crazy, woke up to some lighting and went off to take my religion midterm. four tests down, only two to go. i dont have any tests tomorrow or wednesday so i get to stay home and study what not for my next two tests on thursday accounting and government. im a little nervous about my accounting test, its pretty complicated but yeah enough about tests, ha thats all i got on my mind now. i am also nervous because february 3rd i have a big interview with fordham university at the bronx, i really hope it goes well. i got an acceptance letter from ithaca college, its a pretty good school but we'll see, its kinda deep city
it has been way too long since i've last hung out with my girls and partied, thursday after my tests there is no doubt i am celebrating. i am currently home eating a pb&j sandwich, why are they so good? tuesday bob is taking my mom and i to see the broadway play "a view from the bridge" with scarlett joe and liev schreiber, that girl is my wifey, i can't wait

No comments:

Post a Comment