11/29/09

you mad?


ayeeee
why am i such a loser

you mad?
that chick was getting tight
i will never have joose again
walking the streets with taji

now the bums are ready to sit and enjoy their meal
helping prepare for the thanksgiving meal at the soup kitchen at st. xavier's

haha nom nom nom

im mad. today was the worst. i woke up feeling like doo doo, and last night was pretty gay but thanks to my girls i had a bit of fun. to top it off, my thanksgiving break is over and i won't have a single day off until christmas vacation when i leave to barcelona. it should be fun, im just not too siked on those crazy new years clubs or spending two weeks with family. i am currently eating watermelon and have just finished my research paper on pablo picasso. let me tell you something about my man pablo, he is the truth. here are a few pictures of this past week


No comments:

Post a Comment