11/30/09

deep blue sea


i was bored browsing the net and found this really cool black and white photo i thought i should share with yall

that's all you yaje

so today was the first time i legit could not stay awake in any of my classes. have you guys ever had that feeling when you just can't help yourself and your eyes close automatically? well yeah, plus i felt really rude because i sit in the very front row in all my classes thanks to my great last name. i had to go to the library today to pick up a few books for my final draft on picasso, it really is impossible to find anything in a library without asking for help. you never know if they alphabetize by author, title, or classify them by genre. ugh and i forgot to pick up my scholatic's prize at soho... dammit. if any of you are really interested in writing, painting, or photography then i recommend you submit your work to the young artists and writers competition. http://www.artandwriting.org/ check it out, plus it looks good when applying to college. this saturday i have to wake up extra early to take my SAT 2s on math, bio, and spanish and later book it to icp and print a few photographs. im so nervous for the biology section, last years ap biology class definitely will haunt me for the rest of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment