4/8/10

semana santa

i hope everyone had a great easter break and is savoring these last few days. i have been over a week down here at colombia and it has honestly been a life changing experience. i have been spending my days hiking in tropical rainforests and visitng both very rich and miserably poor towns. today, after the long beautiful road trip starting at cartagena, i finally am using a computer at a legit hotel here in the beautiful city of bogota. my colombian family has so much energy its exhausting but who knows when ill be coming back to south america so i just suck in all the energy and enjoy it. i brought all my cameras with me, so i will be posting up some really sick pictures in black & white, digital and color film once i get back to new york and get on that laptop. i have made my decision to where i will be going to college starting september and i am really excited to say that aleks will be joining me aswell at the lovely pace university downtown manhattan, im keepin it local because who on earth would dream of leaving new york city? not only that but they are offering me great scholarships and unlike other universities i won´t have to be attending any six week summer programs because um, i got me some euro trip plans with my girls...you already know! speaking of euro trip, if it happens or doesnt happen, all i know is that this summer is going to be an amazing one. i cant wait to go to the beach and see my amigos en barcelona. im drooling over this windows pc keyboard just thinking of barcelona and its amazingness, let me stop right there. i have less than two more months of school left, graduation is coming up and things are changing. all i have to say is, life is swell

No comments:

Post a Comment