3/9/10

joy


today was too beautiful, i was told we reached 62 degrees but it honestly felt like 80 with that beaming sun. i felt like crying with joy the minute i walked outside my school building and knew i was obliged to walk uptown rather than take the crowded sweaty 6 train as usual. i stopped at my step dads, changed, and went off to jog around the central park reservoir as thoughts kept spinning in my head. i thought to myself how amazing this summer will be. i am too hyped to graduate high school and go to college. i'm still waiting for a few colleges to let me know on the status, but so far i've been accepted to 4 good schools, still waiting on another 3. all i know is i can't wait to wear floral printed dresses, drink arizona iced teas for days, cruse on my bike across the bridge, and go to montauk with bobbie and aleks


4 comments:

  1. if you were on aim i wouldn't be beasting on these blog comments, my bad
    i agree soooo much with this. lets all have a day together in this beautiful weather soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. me gusta tu cara bonita bobbie jean.
    and im likin that plan izzy, when am i seeing you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I GOT SPRING FEVERRRR TOOOO :)

    ReplyDelete