2/8/10

dissapoint

my birthday was a failure, i had my first fourloko but i must say it'll clearly be my last. what is up with these disgusting mixed flavored drinks? what is really inside these mysterious cans? everyone saved my life that night, thanks a lot guys and sorry for ruining plans. there were a few good things about the night, aleks made some really good brownies and cookies, jojo came along with a photographer, and i learned an important lesson. my classes at icp are going super well so far, i have to scan all my latest pictures but i get lazy. school is awesome as well and i'm just chillen. i went to see the edge of darkness the other day starring mel gibson, i had the urge to watch his film especially after seeing his great act in hamlet a few months ago. i heard wednesday theres going to be a huge blizzerd, lets hope we got a snow day. luckily i get to escape brick city for a week and enjoy the cali weather...you mad?

1 comment: