12/26/09

barcelona es maravillosa



julia


the crazy black and white rug was designed by my pop



barcelona airport

this is the smut that sold my ticket

merry late christmas to you all. my trip over here to barci was pretty bad, traffic was the worst so i got to the airport an hour before my flight left and they sold my ticket to some other fool. they made me wait on a list for a spot on the plane to madrid. there were only two seats left and i was fifth on the list. i was blessed though because the three first people were a family, so they wanted to travel together. scoreeeeee. so after waiting for hours in madrid for my flight to barcelona i finally got here, the minute i arrived, met up with my girl julia, and then had the best christmas eve dinner with the family right after. christmas day hooked it up with some delicious lunch at my uncle's house and then went back to julia's and saw minority report, that movie is pretty crazy. so far everything is good, missing everyone though. pictures from my legit camera soon to come once my dad fixes this wireless connection


1 comment:

  1. i have to go there some day soon.
    text me if you can!
    i tried to send you an i-m back but you were signed off
    wack life
    have fun there :)
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete